Saturday, July 13, 2013

Buen Dia ( Good Morning)


This is a quick post but I had to share. I woke up with a nasty cold this morning and wanted to stay in bed all day. You know close my curtains lock my door and hide in my bed still I could breathe out of my nose. But when I walked outside and saw my view, I knew it was going to be a good day. So I had to share this image with you... this is basically my front yard and this morning it was better then ever! 

I made some tea, went on a walk then horse cart ride with some kids in the neighborhood. Then these 2 ninas ( little girls) game back to my house and we colored and laid in my hammock! I am thankful this view got me out of bed this morning. I hope you all had a wonderful day as well. 



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful outlook and beautiful view -- like you! Hope your cold leaves quickly. Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete