Saturday, May 24, 2014

Paraguay is Happy!

According to NBC news Paraguay is the World's happiest country! What an exciting thing to read and claim and oh wait I live here too. And I can honestly say most days I believe this to be true. And that most days it is easier to be happy here with its surroundings, culture and beauty.

I have almost never seen my closest friends, family and neighbors get worked up, upset or angry. Honesty I cannot think of one argument I have witnessed. So we are happy people down here and if you need some happy in your life I'd say come on down and see what its all about. In a country where tranquil is the word used to describe everyones state of mind almost all the time unless its cold then your cold and tranquil or if its hot your hot and tranquil but its always tranquil.. or be a local and say tranquilopa

Read the full NBC article here

No comments:

Post a Comment